


I have been tell some of you about Ella's latest bumps and bruises. This is a bump she got because she was dancing in walmart yesterday and ended up falling right on her head. I don't know why she didn't catch herself.
The cut on the chin and bruises on her chin and face are from running with an empty apple sauce jar about a week ago. She fell and her chin landed directly in the hole on the top. She had a pretty perfect circle around her face and was bleeding from two spots. Pretty good in fact from her chin.
This scrap is also from about a week ago. It has gotten better. We went for a walk when Katie was here. She fell on the sidewalk and we asked her if she wanted to turn around and go home. She said no and continued to walk. She kept pulling down her skirt to try to cover it and would wipe the blood up from dripping down her leg when she thought no one was looking. She didn't want to have to go home.
She's one tough cookie that's for sure. Now if we could just work on the falling...Kate is doing great too! Here is some film of her doing her thing.
And this is her second favorite thing to do.
3 comments:
I am amazed at Kate's crawling abilities (but so glad Madelyn can't do that). Ella looks great painting- I tried to finger paint with Afton and she wanted a brush- so she got to paint with pudding and a spatula. I love seeing your girls, they are so cute.
Hey Jess, Scott also brought some pictures of the girls when he came out and they are so darling! I think that Camdyn and Ella look quite a bit alike. I wish you could have come, I need someone to dicuss great politics with:)
Jess,
I can't believe you have some girls. I couldn't tell how many, I could guess you have four but wow. I'm so glad you found our blog. You look like such a happy family. It's so good to hear from you! How are things going?
Seth
Post a Comment