Here are the girls just playing outside. It's been around 55 or so here. They hate wearing coats so I figured hats were better then nothing!


We had our ward trunk or treat this past weekend. The girls had a great time.
This is Ella's good friend Trenton. They just happened to be dressed up the same.
Here is Ella painting her pumpkin. She loves pumpkins!
Last night for FHE we carved pumpkins. We actually put Kate to sleep first but Ella had a great time!



4 comments:
I miss you guys and the girls! What are Scott's new callings?
Ella is so dang cute! You too miss Kate!
Ha Ha, I love the one of Trenton and Ella!!! The look on his face makes me think he is saying "well hello there pretty lady", (add cowboy accent).
Cute halloween costumes! Why is your trunk-or-treat so early?
what cute costumes! I heard about the ward trunk or treat! I missed an eyeful! dangit!
Post a Comment