Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wicked Weekend

I just had a GREAT weekend with my sisters and mother and no children in Atlanta. It was great. We went shopping, saw Wicked, and ate really good food. Who could ask for more. Wicked was great by the way. I highly recommend it. I am completely in awe of people who have the talent to sing like that. I don't know how you can help but be moved.

My mom and sisters waiting for the train. Our main mode of transportation for the weekend.

Kris and Boo in the Underground. I guess way back when they started to build Atlanta over the already existing city to help combat the dirt and dust the railway brought. This is what is left.This is the reflecting pool at the Martin Luther King Jr. historical site.
I didn't get any good pictures. We just weren't in picture taking moods. Just relaxing and doing are thing. And it was great!

3 comments:

kosure said...

Great pictures Jes. Would you look at that bump. I can't believe they let her fly still.

Magic Marker said...

Looks like so much fun! Wicked is coming here next spring and tickets go on sale Halloween so we're trying to get tickets! We'll see how it goes...

Betsy said...

Don't worry...I'm officially grounded.