So with my camera being broken I thought I would take the time to look back. I just got an e-mail from an old roommate that she is finally writing on a blog. Yeah. It seems like it was so long ago that we were roommates and then at times it seems like just yesterday. This girl was such a good roommate. She was roommates with me in between grad school and trying to figure out the rest of my life. Not a pretty time that's for sure. I made some dumb decisions, really, really dumb and she never gave up on me. Amazing...(This is typical E. Giving me a look like I am crazy, especially for wanting to take her picture.)
2 comments:
i loved when you took to calling her "the katie of the west!" you were blessed to have such a great friend as a roommate.
Always fun to look back!
c-ya tomorrow!!
Post a Comment