Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We're Back!


Our camera came in the mail yesterday so I had fun trying to play around with it. We just got a little digital one with hopes of getting a nice SLR soon! We shall see. Here are some pictures though of us just playing around. Ella actually got into it near the end and stopped running away and started posing.







5 comments:

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

Ha Ha Ha. Ella cracks me up. I just love the ones of her posing. She reminds me of Scott in the one of her laying down looking at the camera. Looks like something he would do. Great shots.

Magic Marker said...

I can't believe how much Ella and Camdyn look alike. They make the same, cute little faces! I'm glad you gotcha a new camera....fun

Betsy said...

Great pictures...I'm excited for you to get your slr!

kosure said...

Posing for the cameras like a true Sherman. These photographs are great Jes! Good Job

tiki_lady said...

welcome back and you have some rockin photo skillz! great job.