Let me tell you about my Ella girl. I am so completely in love with my children the last couple of days. Ella is such a great helper! I went out to rake leaves yesterday (yes, I am raking leaves in January) She went to the shed, got a bucket and little rake and proceeded to rake the leaves into her bucket and then with help poured them into the bag. It really was helpful. And in true Ella fashion she was able to do it all in a skirt and her sparkle shoes.
Ella hasn't been feeling great lately. After she woke up from her nap yesterday though we did a craft project. She was concentrating so hard.
Poor girl was feeling so sick but just wanted to do the project.
This is Ella helping out once again. She decided she wanted to share her yogurt with Kate and fed her the whole cup.
Right now Ella loves to dance, spin, do puzzles, paint, cook, and be a helper. When Kate started crying yesterday Ella said, "Don't worry Kate, Ella here."
4 comments:
I know that Kate has such short hair because she's still so young. But I think it's super cute.
So cute! a nap huh??? she must really not be feeling well. I hope you have a husband tomorrow... good luck. Let's get together next week- we're leaving for Colorado Wed night, so before that!
So sweet! She is turning into such a cutie!
your girls are so cute! I haven't been blogging much!
Post a Comment