Sunday, August 16, 2009

Random

1. The girls have just been cracking me up lately. This is part of their impromptu dance party yesterday morning. Ella has started doing bridges lately. This is Kate trying to imitate.

2. A random picture of my flowers outside.
3. I love it when I look out the back window and see the girls like this. It's been happening a lot lately. They are either holding hands or yelling at each other it seems. After a long day though this melts my heart!

4 comments:

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

They are so sweet and have gotten so BIG. I cant believe how much they have grown. And that sunkissed hair is rocken.

James and Kista said...

I miss them already! I got so used to hearing Kate's growl. I can't believe how much more blonde her hair got since the beach!

ktizgrt said...

Jes, the girls are so tanned. They look healthy and happy, such a blessing!

Magic Marker said...

They look so cute! I love your flowers and I love when sisters are best friends:)