The end of summer seems to be right around the corner. Why I feel that way I am not sure. My kids don't go to school yet (although Ella will be starting a "joy" type preschool in a few weeks) and the weather will be warm here for a couple of more months. Regardless the feeling of school and change is in the air so we've been trying to live up the last couple of weeks of "summer". This is some of what we've been up to...
The picures remind me of Kristen and you and Betsy and you playing when you were their age. It makes me nostalgic. I love Kate the "princess" with the phone.
5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute. I love that Kate puts her face right in the water. Harrison always opts to go forehead-first. Funny kids.
super cute! love that last photo of Ella!!! Good shot!
cute jes, it was great visiting the other day.
The picures remind me of Kristen and you and Betsy and you playing when you were their age. It makes me nostalgic. I love Kate the "princess" with the phone.
Oh those girls are so stinkin' cute! Great pictures:)
Post a Comment