


Kate got up early from her nap yesterday and it was raining outside. The girls were kind of antsy and Ella was talking about being a princess like always. I decided we would just have to make both of the girls princesses for the day. We did make up, hair, crowns, and their frilliest dresses, and then a photo shoot of course. They had a blast! Kate sat the stillest I've seen her for the whole thing. They stayed all dressed up until Daddy got home and could see his princesses.

5 comments:
Your girls are just gorgeous and I cant wait to see them.
Beautiful, beautiful! It was special motivation that got Kate to sit still! :)
Jes, what a fun day for the girls! You certainly made a potentially "bad" day into a great one. I bet Scott loved it.
This is a good idea, vanity will make anyone sit still. I love the last picture of Ella looking bemused.
So cute! Kate has the longest eyelashes, lucky girl:)
Post a Comment