Monday, January 10, 2011

Discovery Place


For Christmas Scott surprised us with a present for the whole family. It was a pass to a TON of museums and aquariums across the country for the year. The girls weren't that excited when we opened the present, but they sure were happy on Saturday when we went to the Discovery Place, one of the local museums.




(So this is a bed of nails. The kids didn't want to lay on it so they operated the nails and made them go up and down. I saw a bunch of adults and kids do it so I expected it to be no big deal. Can I tell you I was almost crying when I got up on all the nails. It killed!)


2 comments:

Betsy said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Benja is missing Janey...thanks for the photos!

kosure said...

In addition to being smart; or whatever, you have a gorgeous family Jess.