
This past week we got something like six inches of snow followed by at least a quarter of an inch of ice and freezing temperatures. Since we live in South Carolina this pretty much meant we didn't leave the house all week. The week started out fun
.

The kids loved playing outside. They were amazed with the ice,



They played with trains,

Made snow angels,

Had a snowball fight,

And ate yummy food.

By the end of the week though when the weather began to clear the sickness started to settle in. That's when the cabin fever started...

(Mom that's the wall I painted if you can see it.)
3 comments:
You painted that wall? I LOVE it!
Jes I LOVE LOVE LOVE that wall you painted! Now my brain is trying to think about where I can do something like that in my house! So awesome!
You painted that wall? It looks like wall paper. I am amazed. You need to give a tutorial on how you accomplished this. Great job. Also I am so jealous about all that beautiful fun snow.
Post a Comment