Anyone remember this game?
Can you tell she doesn't want to swallow? Nice drool huh. When she was done the stickers were coming off the book.
One day Ella painted. Here she made tracks with her different trucks. She loved rolling them in the paint.
There are prints made from apples if you can tell and some stamps from a star stamp.
I took Kate to the doctor because I was worried she was getting dehydrated. (She didn't want to nurse her throat hurt so bad) The doctor said to get fluids in any way we could or we would end up in the hospital. She specifically told me to try some popsicles. That was all a junk food mama needed to hear. She loves it. It's mango flavored so it's healthy right?
Last week, before they got sick, we went swimming at our friends pool. Here is Ella, I know some of you don't agree with the water wings but she is having so much more fun and her kick without them has improved dramatically too!

This is Ella's favorite spot outside of the pool. She always wants to have her snack at this table.
Ella showing off her favorite new hairdo.
2 comments:
They look sick, to be sure, but not too much the worse for wear. Mom on the other hand... Hang in there.
Your poor girls! How do gets get it? How contagious is it? Do they have to go in to see the doctor? I have heard of it before but know nothing about it.
Post a Comment