Wow! I am amazed, I guess I should have known your kids would be advanced in their motor skills! I keep waiting for you to post Kate walking any day now.
Jes, I'm happy to see that Scott is still getting you flowers. Oh my goodness, your girls are gorgeous, I'm glad they inherited your tan. Your home looks so cute too, where are you living?
3 comments:
Too funny! I love how it cuts off right before she rams straight into Scott!!!
Wow! I am amazed, I guess I should have known your kids would be advanced in their motor skills! I keep waiting for you to post Kate walking any day now.
Jes, I'm happy to see that Scott is still getting you flowers. Oh my goodness, your girls are gorgeous, I'm glad they inherited your tan. Your home looks so cute too, where are you living?
Post a Comment