Eating the cheese she is suppoed to be spreading.
The girls then played with the Mr. Potato Head together. Well, Ella played and shared pieces with Kate so she could chew on them. Seeing them "play" together now just get's me more excited for the future when they can really play together.
And then dress up.
Ella dressed up Kate and then said. "Trip with Daddy. Let's go!"
7 comments:
Kate's eyes in that last picture are gorgeous! Looks like a fun girls night:)
Your girls are too cute!! And your a really good mom. I cant wait for Hazen to start having some fun in the kitchen, wont be long now.
Okay, so how did you take that last picture??? You arm is showing on the right side of it, and it just seems like you had to be in the weirdest angle....
I love seeing/reading your blog, you do a good job!
How cute- looks like ya'll had fun!I know how you feel! I feel the same watching Serrin and Cali!
Next time you are in my blog- click onto follow this blog(on the right) and then hit save, that way your profile pic comes up and I can get to your site.
Thanks!
How cute! I remember when my girls would play all day. The traditions and memories you start with your girls now will carry on as they get older. My girls still love a GNO! (girls night out). Mr. Incredible usually has to fork out the dough but the bonds made are definitely worth it.
we usually go by starbucks, mall for something, auntie annies and then dinner at OG. (olive garden)
I love that she is cooking and creating in the kitchen.
Do you sew?? If not, there is this lady that makes the cutest matching aprons. she has a blog and they are wonderful! I'm getting them for my girls before christmas. OR, we'll make aprons for FHE!
Jes - I love your blog! So glad that you found me on here - I wish I knew that you were a blogger a long time ago, better late than never. I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Kate is so cute and so big already. Sydney loves having friends over to play too.
Post a Comment