So Ella had a play date yesterday. She usually hangs out with boys but this date was with her girlfriend. It brought back such great memories of childhood girlfriends that I couldn't help but just sit and watch them play together.Ella's friend hit her head on the sliding glass door so I gave her our cold bear. She decided it tasted better in her mouth...
and then like any good girlfriend decided that if it was good Ella should try it too.
Hiding to discuss their secrets.
Smiling like they could never do anything wrong.
Does it bring back any memories for you?
4 comments:
How sweet. I love to watch how little girls play. They mimic and say so much of what they see and hear at home. So, ummm... any fun stuff on the mama??? LOL, just kidding Tiffany.
I loved playing with my BFF! we did it all, we were tom boys and then dressed girly girl and then we were entepreneuers. I never played with barbies, so I forced to be the girly girl. BIGGES MISTAKE EVER! she is so high maintenance. Beauty hates to be hot or inconvenienced in any way.
Sweetheart has the best of both worlds. She loves being a tom boy, getting hot and sweaty but likes to dress up and look pretty too.
Wow, those two girls look almost identical. I'm glad you gave ger a cold bear and not a cold beer (at first glance that's what it looked like;) Courtney says that the girls are very cute.
Hey girl not sure you realize you wrote the word shit when we all know you meant to write "she hit". oops. Just go and edit it. Or if it were me I would just leave it there because hey that's just pretty funny. Ha Ha .
OMG osh!!! TOOOOO CUUUTE. I will be posting our play dates soon so tell your fam to look my way.
Post a Comment