
This past week has been busy. I started by potty training Ella. I had been looking at the potty training in one day things. Not that I thought this would happen but I figured shoot for the moon right? Well, once she actually went in the potty she only had one or two more accidents and then a couple of problems during the night. She hasn't had an accident in three days including naps and bedtime. We are excited. Now if I could figure out how to keep her in bed at night. She keeps coming out to say she has to go potty. She probably went potty five times after we put her to bed last night. And she actually went a little each time. It blew Scott and I away. It was 9:45 though before she actually stayed in bed.We went to Carowinds this weekend. It was a lot of fun. We were supposed to get Hurricane Hannah that day so there weren't many people there. (By the way, we didn't even get any rain) Ella had a lot of fun, and so did Scott. They went down the log ride. I was a little worried Ella wouldn't like it because she has had this thing about getting wet but she had a GREAT time on it!

I don't know if you can tell but she is soaking wet.







Ella has also been having a ton of fun playing outside. Here she is playing with the girls next door.

Kate standing up like crazy now. She has started to cruise!?!
Ella reading Gracie a story.
3 comments:
All I got to say about that is LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to try with Serrin after this weekend when I get back. Cute pics!
You have been tagged!! see my blog for details. Just copy and paste directions on a new post and then start with #1
haven't been by in awhile. How lucky to have in state grandparents! It looks like they had a lot of fun. Hooray for the start of potty training.
Post a Comment