"making food" in the kitchen, and feeding Mama Cat. Scott had a great time playing tennis, video games, and catching up with everyone. Kate had fun watching all the craziness and getting to try new food. I loved being able to relax a little, stocking up on some fabric and stuff, catching up with everyone, and watching my children and husband have so much fun!
Here are some pictures as always...
Scott's parents are members of this pool. It is an interesting set up that I've never seen before. It's just an outdoor pool with a little kiddie pool and a diving board. There are about 250 member families I guess. Anyways, we had a great time swimming and love that we are able to do that when it's so hot out!
Scott throwing Ronin around.
They played tennis twice. You can always tell who won by who wants to talk about it afterwords and who doesn't!
Aunt Carol and Kate.
Ella with her first candy necklace. Of course she loved it.
We went to Ikea before we came home yesterday. I have decided that I am going to potty train Ella tomorrow. We shall see how it goes. There was this potty chair there that Kista had told us about. Ella loved it in the store and had gotten a stuffed animal to go potty on it. We figured for $3 we'd try it out. We let her pick out the color. The truth of the matter is though that this potty chair was the main source of entertainment the 6 hour drive home. Both for her and Kate. If she never sits on it will have totally paid for itself!
Bailey and Kate.
Ella reading to Grandma.
3 comments:
If she never sits on it, that'll make for some mean nicknames at school.
It looks like you had so much fun. My kids dream of the day that we get to go to Virginia again. It will be great to see all of you again:)
I love the potty...hope that it is well used:)
Post a Comment