Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve Scott worked for a couple of hours and then came home. Our friends Matt and Lori came over and Matt helped Scott work on the deck while Lori helped me get things done. Our friend Grant came over too. We are truly blessed with great friends... willing to give up some of their Christmas Eve.This is where they finished off. We just need a couple more boards and we will be done!

I have been working on painting the cabinets in our kitchen. Sorry this picture is so bad. I forgot to chance the white balance... I told you, I am working on it.
The kids had a blast playing outside. This is Kate playing with one of Taylor's Christmas presents, a disc golf goal. And yes, she climbed up there herself.

The kids and Lori racing down the back hill.
Ella in her present from Taylor.
We had a lot of fun!

No comments: