Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We've been busy working on the house. Last night we were working on the outlets. We had to do it while the kids were awake because the outlets were in their rooms but we needed both of us because it was dark. Can you see Kate on Scott's back and Ella's light up flower she is trying to use as a flashlight. Everyone wants to help. Don't worry, the electricity was off.
This is what Ella's knee's look like after a nasty fall yesterday. Not to mention shortly after this picture was taken she fell again in a parking lot. I think we need to get her eye's checked.

And mom this is for you. Or as good as you are going to get. I am still alive, here is a picture of me, courtesy of Scott. I was trying to get the girls ready for church and he was fooling around.

4 comments:

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

your hair looks great!

Courtney said...

Jes, that is a beautiful picture of you. Way to go on your house, those projects are always so much more fun with little helpers.

kosure said...

I was going to say what Kristen already said... The three of you really are all very beautiful women.