See I told you scary. Ella requested pancakes this morning and wanted to help me make them. She also wanted them a special color to match the princess plate.
This is Ella's outfit for the day. The high today is to be 30. For us in the south that is dang cold, but she always wants to wear a dress. It is usually a dress or a shirt and her panties. I'll take the dress.
Here is Kate in her great outfit for the day. She is wearing the clothes I put her in at 5 this morning when she woke up for her second feeding of the night and had wet through her diapers because she is in fact eating twice during the night. Help me please...

And this is Ella's beautiful eye. It is beautiful if you can get past all the gunky stuff I couldn't keep out of her eyes because she is sick once again. I am hoping it's not another ear infection. We shall see.

This is one of the many projects we did today. Trimming the trees so you can see our house better from the road. Did I mention it was freezing today?

This is my hubby during a break. Of course he is on ESPN.com. He thinks he's going to win us a million dollars.
And now my husband has left. For the fourth night in a row. Tonight he went out dancing... to a dance where the attire is pajamas only... where two of my closest girlfriends will be... sounds scandalous huh. How about if I add it's a YM/YW dance and they all serve... tonight as chaperons. Not nearly as glamorous huh.I hope everyone had a great Saturday.
5 comments:
You shou;d've gotten a sitter and come with him! I did like his pj's though... can I say that? Great pic of Ella's eye. I hope she's not sick again for you. Good luck on Tuesday!
When I was first reading about Scott going to a dance I was seriously confused! You got me! Glad it was a YW/YM dance but I agree that you could have gotten a babysitter and gone with him, although maybe all of the babysitters are at the dance:) Love your pictures...
I love that picture of Scott and the house. Great job.
the house looks great with the trees trimmed way back. LET KATE CRY!!!
Hi Gang,
I really like your yearly snow picture.
We just had a storm of almost 7" in Fredericksburg.
Later Gater.
Post a Comment