Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas

We waited and waited for Kate to wake up and then finally woke her up around 7:30. This is Ella as she rounded the corner and saw her kitchen from Santa. Notice the matching pajama pants.

Kate and Ella checking out the kitchen.

After stockings Ella didn't want to open any other presents. She just wanted to play with the kitchen. So Scott and I got dressed and by that time she was ready to open everything else.


Ella loved all of her presents. Especially her puzzles she can color from her cousin Bryn.
Scott and Kate checking out his handy work.

Around 11 AM we left for the six hour trip to VA. This is about half way through...And this is Scott. Happy and relaxed in his element. Trying to get Kate to show everyone how she can walk.Hope everyone had a great Christmas...

2 comments:

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

you guys look like you have benn crazy busy. I love the look on Ellaz face when she sees the kitchen.

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

Sorry for the spelling I am only working with half the monitor. That and I am just bad at spelling