Friday, August 15, 2008

Games

Lately we have been playing two games at our house:

1. Where, oh where, has little Kate gone?

2. What will we find in Kate's mouth today?

Anybody else want to play?

6 comments:

Betsy said...

The "What will end up in the mouth today" game has gotten old for me...and it seems as though there is no end in sight. We have also added "What things can I bang against my head"...boys.

Lori and Matt said...

I love the hair that is on the crayon piece! Let's hang out! See ya'll tomorrow?

kosure said...

Abby also knows What's in My Mouth? I finger swept her more than I've ever swept anything in my life.

Courtney said...

Oh the joy we have to look forward to at our house! I love the pink shirt with cherries, my girls have the same one. Madelyn favorite thing is eating paper...

Kristen said...

Tyler is lying. The truth is there is NEVER anything on the floor at my house so Abby never sticks junk that doesn't belong in there. There are never Barbie shoes, fruit snacks, coins, or bouncy balls....NEVER.

The Boring Family said...

Should I be nervous about Sadie "growing up"??? Right now, it seems that the game we're playing is 'How will Morgan attack Sadie today?' Yesterday, she bit her, so today, Morgan was not allowed to touch Sadie at all. Oh the joys...