Friday, August 8, 2008

Randomness

So we have all been getting a little stir crazy here are the house. Kate has been sleeping- A LOT. So Ella and I have had some time to hang out and do some things. Here's Ella dancing to some of her favorite music.


Seeing as Ella never got a kitchen for Christmas (long story) she was cooking in her own little way...
Then I got out the rice for her to play in after I was sick of hearing the glass marbles on the floor. She loved burying the animals and then finding them again. Quite appropriate that most of them are dinosaurs huh. And that wasn't even planned :)


Then I set out to make Ella lunch. She has been pretty picky lately and that hasn't been helped by her very sore throat. I saw this idea here and I thought it might work... (that nasty looking brown stuff is hummus.)

While I was getting lunch together Ella was waiting outside. When I came out this is how I found her. Completely clothed. That water has been in the pool since Saturday, in 100 degree weather, therefore that beautiful coating of green slime. Apparently this sickness is effecting her head too and she didn't care.

While eating on the back deck Ella and I discovered.
This is how Ella's muffin tin looked afterwards. Not too bad considering her being sick but I thought she would have done better.
And these are the pictures of the beautiful down pour we had in the afternoon. Why would I say beautiful? After two years of drought any rain is a beautiful thing.
Even if it's falling into the nasty wading pool.

3 comments:

Magic Marker said...

I hope your girls are getting better! Ella playing with her clothes in the green slimy water is classic:)

Kristen said...

you're a great mom!

kosure said...

At least one's sleeping!