Friday, August 29, 2008

This week...

Things have been a little crazy this week. We have gotten more rain here then I feel like we've gotten the whole time I've lived here. I feel like this is the way it's supposed to be though. These are the only plants I have though that have survived the summer. They look green now though. Sad I know.



Since we had an abundance of water for the first time Ella had a great time playing in it. She loved practicing her pouring. (Don't mind the nasty pool, I told you it has been raining. Don't worry it has officially been dumped out for the summer and found it's rest in our garbage can)
And cleaning...
She also worked on sorting this week...
Meanwhile this week I have gotten into felting. I am working on some christmas presents for Ella and I could resist doing some of these. Of course, Ella wanted to wear all of them at once.



We are leaving for Virginia in a couple of hours. The girls don't sleep well in the car at night. Weird I know but they don't do well with the lights on the road. Ella has been known to be up until 2 in the morning in the car. So I made blindfold thingies for them. They seem to enjoy them now but I am not putting to much faith in them lasting in the car ride. It's worth a try right?

3 comments:

Tiffany and hers said...

Way cute blog!! Beautiful kids!!!
See ya soon! Tif

Kristen said...

I hope some of the cute hair clips will find their way to Florida!

tiki_lady said...

CUH-UTE! kids and yes, very thankful for the rain!
I love the felt barretts that you did. You are so crafty!