This morning Scott went and played volleyball for a little while and the girls and I decided to keep ourselves busy. Since I couldn't figure out where I put the tempera paint I just bought we did some sidewalk painting.


The final product. The driveway was a little harder to paint on then I anticipated.

After the painting we decided to go for a walk. Ella loves walks and now has decided she is big enough to walk by herself. She will still ride in the double when I go walking for a work out but lately we have been trying to go for a walk each night after dinner. She loves to walk and choose which path we take. Today she decided that Gracie needed to come along. We got many adoring looks and comments from Mom's of older children who seemed to be reminiscing.



Soon after our walk Scott came home. The girls were excited. They wanted to take a pictures and then things quickly disintegrated like the always do.



And Scott gives up...

Hope you all have a great Saturday.
2 comments:
I think I'm going to do the blurb thing too. It's great for journaling and everyone in the family is included...Are the leaves starting to turn out there? Thomas says he misses the falls out East more than anything.
Definitely do the blurb.com! my kids are older but they always flip through the pages and love to read the posts about them. I am definitely a brag-a-docious mom! but I blog for them. side readers are just an added bonus!
My children want me to print another book. I print when the year is done.
Post a Comment