Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What?


Yeah, so I walked in the room and this is what I saw. And no, her hand isn't resting on the legos box. What? She just learned to sit up on her own like yesterday. (Oh and don't mind the runny nose. We are struggling through yet another cold)
I took her in for her six month well child check today. She is 16 lbs 5 oz and 28.5 inches long.
P.S. Good thing I have been blogging. Our computer crashed the other night and all the pictures I have left are the ones on here. Now I am definately going to have to the the blurb thing. And probably start backing things up too. Ugg.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh My Gosh! I can't believe her, that is amazing. So what is the blurb thing? How do you do it?

tiki_lady said...

Sweetheart, was crawling up on things at 6 mos. too. I had in her dresses a lot, and she learned to do the mogli walk. (jungle book) which propelled her to walk at 9months! eeeks!